Imperva SecureSphere Web Application Firewalls
A10's AX Series Application Delivery Controllers and Imperva's SecureSphere Web Application Firewalls work together to provide customers with cost-effective, best-of-breed Web acceleration, server load balancing and security solutions. With A10 and Imperva, there is no need to compromise security for the sake of acceleration.
The AX Series is the perfect complement to SecureSphere, delivering twice the performance at half the price of competing solutions. The AX Series is a new generation server load balancer with a revolutionary Advanced Core Operating System (ACOS) including a native multi-core CPU, symmetrical multiprocessing, shared memory architecture, which is exponentially faster and more scalable than other systems.
AX Series and SecureSphere Web Application Firewall
Imperva's SecureSphere Web Application Firewall has set the standard for Web application security. SecureSphere benefits that cannot be matched by other combined acceleration/security products include:
- Automated Operations: Dynamic profiling models user interactions with applications and adapts as applications change over time
- Accuracy: Security events are correlated across security layers and over time to identify attacks without false positives
- Performance: Transparent inspection technology delivers gigabit throughput and sub-millisecond latency
- Scalability: Hierarchical management enables large enterprises and ASPs to efficiently manage hundreds of applications and many thousands of users
- User Awareness: User tracking technology ensures an audit trail that links security violations to specific Web application user names without making any changes to protected applications
- Security: Imperva's Application Defense Center is constantly researching the latest attack vectors and updating SecureSphere defenses to protect against those attacks
Download the Ax Series and Imperva Datasheet (PDF).